- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small information files that are downloaded to the user’s device when accessing a web page and allow the owner of the Web Site to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language, country, access credentials and any other preferences. Cookies are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters of the Website.
The cookies used by this Website are only associated with an anonymous user and their device, and do not themselves provide the user’s personal data. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED
Depending on who the entity is that manages the domain that processes the cookies and the data , two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, they are classified into technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Below you can find the information regarding the cookies on this Website:
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie, persistent (2 years duration) and for analysis. This is used to track unique visits, storing an identifier for each user to calculate the interactions carried out, in order to optimize the services offered.
- _gid: Google Analytics cookie, persistent (1 day duration) and analysis. This is used to identify the same user during a single day.
- _gat_gtag_UA_(property-id): Google Analytics cookie, session (1 minute long) and analysis. This is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.
- wc_visitor: persistent (2 years) and technical first-party cookie. WordPress uses this cookie to store authentication data.
- wc_client: persistent (5 months) and technical first-party cookie. WordPress uses this cookie to store authentication data.
- wc_client_current: session and technical first-party cookie. WordPress activates this cookie indicating the logged in user.
- wp-wpml_current_language: persistent (1 day duration) and technical first-party cookie. WordPress uses this cookie to save the language in which the Website will be displayed to the user.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: persistent (1 year) and technical first-party cookie. This cookie is required, set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. it is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary: persistent (1 year) and technical first-party cookie. This cookie is required, set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Not necessary” category.
- callbacktracker: persistent (1 year duration) and technical third-party cookie. Callback Tracker uses this cookie for online chat communications on the Website.
Likewise, third-party cookies could be installed in the event that the user shares any of the contents of the website on the different social networks. These cookies are installed by the social networks in which the content is shared, therefore it is recommended to visit the web pages of these social platforms to learn more about them.
List of all the cookies:
- ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIES.
We inform you that you can configure the installation of Cookies during the website configuration process. Keep in mind that if you disable all cookies, some functionality or content of the Website may be affected. To disable or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you must follow the instructions of your browser. In each browser the process is different, the «Help» function will provide instructions for how to do it.